How to make your own wreath | Arts & Culture
COLUMBUS, GA - Kerry Smith, State Coordinator for the Master Gardner Program through Alabama, will demonstrate wreath making techniques and share her knowledge and experience of various plant selections that can be grown in your own garden for future holiday decorations. All materials will be provided. Pre-registration is required.
The event will take place on Wednesday Dec. 7 at 10:00 am at the Columbus Botanical Garden on Weems Rd. The cost is $35 for non-members and $30 for members.
E-mail email@example.com for more information.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Ft. Benning celebrates annual 250-foot Airborne Tower Lighting Ceremony
- Events coming Up Next! on Ft. Benning
- 12 years later, thousands of US soldiers spending holidays in Afghanistan
- Feeding an Army for Thanksgiving at Fort Benning
- Political commentator, military historian Lt. Col. Oliver North visits Ft. Benning