Special 007 screening of James Bond's "Skyfall" | Arts & Culture
COLUMBUS, GA - The name's Bond, James Bond. And you can see the world's greatest super-spy before the rest of the country through a special showing at the Carmike 15.
"Skyfall" will be premiering at a special screening at 0:07 a.m. (just after midnight) on Thursday, Nov. 8.
Columbus is one of only six locations getting this advanced showing.
This the 23rd Bond film in the continuing franchise of Ian Fleming’s silver screen secret agent, opened in London the last weekend in October to a record-breaking $32.2 million box office. Starring Daniel Craig as Agent 007 for a third time, “Skyfall” opens Carmike’s 2012 holiday “blockbuster” movie season with the advanced screening of 007 thriller a day in advance of the national release.
The wide national release of “Skyfall” on Carmike’s first run screens across the country begins on Friday, November 9, following the “0:07” select location “BIGD” premier presentation.
You can purchase tickets through Carmike's website.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Ft. Benning celebrates annual 250-foot Airborne Tower Lighting Ceremony
- Events coming Up Next! on Ft. Benning
- 12 years later, thousands of US soldiers spending holidays in Afghanistan
- Feeding an Army for Thanksgiving at Fort Benning
- Political commentator, military historian Lt. Col. Oliver North visits Ft. Benning