Ready to see 'Shakespeare on the River'? | Arts & Culture
The National Historic Civil War Museum in Columbus is going back to the 16th Century. They are presenting the first ever "Shakespeare on the River, a performance that opens on September 20th at 6 p.m. at the Columbus Riverwalk Ampitheater.
Admission to the show is free, but organizers are asking for food and clothing donations that will benefit Damascus Way, a local shelter for battered women.
Copyright 2013 WTVM. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Ft. Benning celebrates annual 250-foot Airborne Tower Lighting Ceremony
- Events coming Up Next! on Ft. Benning
- 12 years later, thousands of US soldiers spending holidays in Afghanistan
- Feeding an Army for Thanksgiving at Fort Benning
- Political commentator, military historian Lt. Col. Oliver North visits Ft. Benning