Suspect in Lawyers Lane shooting arrested near crime scene | Crime
COLUMBUS, GA - The man wanted for an April murder in Columbus has been arrested near the scene of the crime.
Oscar Senior, age 31, was the suspect in the shooting of Charles Willis on Lawyer's Lane on April 13.
According to police, Senior was arrested Thursday at Lawyers Lane and Pecan Street, just half a mile from the crime scene.
He will appear in recorder's court Saturday.
For more information on the crime, click here: One man dead after shooting on Lawyers Lane.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Col. Michail Huerter new Garrison Commander of Fort Benning
- Ft. Benning soldiers, CPD & CFD team up for Urban Search and Rescue Training
- 197th Infantry Brigade welcomes new Commander
- Free tickets available for Big Boy Toys Sporting and Outdoor Show, 4 per family
- USAMU Paralympic shooters named to national team