Columbus area Chick-fil-A restaurants host Family “Funrise” Breakfast | Events
COLUMBUS, GA - The Chick-fil-A restaurants in the Columbus area will host a breakfast event for local families on Saturday, Jan. 21 from 8:00 am to 9:30 a.m.
Columbus families are encouraged to wake up and come to Chick-fil-A where they will be served breakfast and can enjoy a host of activities together.
Seatings are available every hour, and reservations are required. Beginning Friday, Jan. 6, customers can visit http://www.chick-fil-afamilybreakfast.com/columbus/ to make a reservation.
Each restaurant will host the event in their own way, but every family will have access to table games such as conversation starters and a “get to know you” game, as well as a take-home booklet of activities.
“One of Chick-fil-A’s goals is to promote community connections and enrich the lives of everyone we come in contact with,” said Tammy Maddox, restaurant marketing director. “We want Chick-fil-A to be a place where local families can come and get to know each other better, as well as strengthen their own family unit.”
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Military Matters: Making sweet music with Fort Benning’s marching band
- Trees for Troops to give away 800 Christmas trees on Ft. Benning
- Ft. Benning celebrates annual 250-foot Airborne Tower Lighting Ceremony
- Events coming Up Next! on Ft. Benning
- 12 years later, thousands of US soldiers spending holidays in Afghanistan