Drop off unused prescription drugs on national Take Back Day | Events
COLUMBUS, GA - The DEA is holding its 5th national prescription drug take back day program and giving people a chance to get rid of unused medications.
Sites will be set up across the nation and in your community this Saturday, Sept. 29 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
The service is free and anonymous. The DEA is trying to help stop prescription drug abuse.
The past four years of the program have generated 1.6 million pounds of unused prescription drugs.
The chart below shows drop off sites in our viewing area.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Living historty event featuring Kelly's Zeroes to take place at the National Infantry Museum
- Fort Benning to observe Memorial Day with wreath laying ceremony
- Rangers to receive awards for role in Afghanistan
- Ft. Benning’s Col. Johnson relinquishes command
- Combat wounded World War II veteran honored at Fort Benning