CHS special one act presentation to benefit Women's Vietnam Memorial | Events
COLUMBUS, GA - Back in October Columbus High School presented the one act play "A Piece of My Heart," the story of six women serving in Vietnam.
CHS won Best One Act in Georgia for 4A schools and several of the actresses were chosen for awards.
Now on Monday, Feb. 4, CHS will present the show one more time to raise money for the Women's Vietnam Memorial.
If you haven't seen it before here's your chance. You can purchase tickets that night at the CHS Auditorium. The show starts at 7 p.m.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Local university prepares for dangerous storms, builds shelters
- Ribbon cutting ceremony for new Children's Department at Phenix City Library
- Local 11th graders build playground for students with special needs
- Beer shoplifter pepper-sprays Piggly Wiggly employees
- Sgt. 1st Class Donald Wilson laid to rest