Open house event for "Shedding our secrets: INCEST" | Events
There will be a special Open House event for "Shedding Our Secrets: INCEST" on Monday, April 22nd, 2013 from 5:30-7:30 p.m.
Shedding Our Secrets is a support program that helps individuals learn to speak out about the unspeakable. In this case, the specific issue is learning to address problems with incest.
The open house will take place at 1120 Lockwood Avenue, in Columbus. All are welcome, but RSVP is required.
To RSVP, or for more information, please call (706)570-6844.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Ft. Benning celebrates annual 250-foot Airborne Tower Lighting Ceremony
- Events coming Up Next! on Ft. Benning
- 12 years later, thousands of US soldiers spending holidays in Afghanistan
- Feeding an Army for Thanksgiving at Fort Benning
- Political commentator, military historian Lt. Col. Oliver North visits Ft. Benning