Memorial Day activities in the Columbus, GA area | Events
Looking for something to do this Memorial Day? Between Callaway Gardens, the National Infantry Museum, and the National Civil War Naval Museum at Port Columbus, the Columbus area has several options for you and your family. Here are a few you might be interested in:
Callaway Gardens is featuring a Masters Skiing and Wakeboarding tournament. For more information, visit this link.
The National Civil War Naval Museum at Port Columbus is open for Memorial Day. Free admission for active and retired military with ID. For more information, visit this website.
The National Infantry Museum is always a excellent place to remember those who have given their lives in service of our country. For more information, visit the NIM website.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Ft. Benning celebrates annual 250-foot Airborne Tower Lighting Ceremony
- Events coming Up Next! on Ft. Benning
- 12 years later, thousands of US soldiers spending holidays in Afghanistan
- Feeding an Army for Thanksgiving at Fort Benning
- Political commentator, military historian Lt. Col. Oliver North visits Ft. Benning