Deal: Georgia keeps AAA ratings | News
News release from the Governor's OfficeAtlanta, GA - Gov. Nathan Deal announced today that Georgia once again has received triple-A bond ratings from all three major municipal bond rating agencies. The ratings are in advance of next week's planned General Obligation Bond Sale.Georgia is one of just eight states – the others are Delaware, Iowa, Maryland, Missouri, North Carolina, Utah and Virginia...
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Local university prepares for dangerous storms, builds shelters
- Ribbon cutting ceremony for new Children's Department at Phenix City Library
- Local 11th graders build playground for students with special needs
- Beer shoplifter pepper-sprays Piggly Wiggly employees
- Sgt. 1st Class Donald Wilson laid to rest