Man who found bodies of girlfriend, son takes lie detector test | News
COLUMBUS, GA- New details have developed in the case of a Columbus mother and her 6-year-old son found shot to death inside their home in February.
Investigators with the Columbus Police Department tell News Leader 9 that they are administering a polygraph test for Vince Harris.
Harris was named a person of interest by police after he discovered the bodies of Tina Green Hall and her 6-year-old son, Jeremy Hall, in their home on Howe Avenue.
Investigators say they are running tests on several people closely related to the case.
Harris told News Leader 9 he successfully passed the lie detector test and wants to put the ordeal behind him.
Meanwhile, investigators are waiting for results to return on Tina and Jeremy's autopsy. They say they are still looking at the possibility in this case of both a double-homicide or murder-suicide.
Copyright 2012 WTVM. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Fort Benning soldier rescues neighbors from house fire
- Ft. Benning’s 197th Infantry Brigade discontinued
- Trees for Troops donates more than 800 trees to military families
- Military Matters: Making sweet music with Fort Benning’s marching band
- Ft. Benning celebrates annual 250-foot Airborne Tower Lighting Ceremony