GA education centers offer free GED classes | News
(WTVM)- If you're looking to start a new chapter in life but need your GED, you can start by first taking a practice test, and you can do so for free.
September is National Literacy Month, and as part of the month-long literacy campaign, Georgia's adult education centers, including Muscogee County school district's Adult Education Department, will be offering opportunities for adult learners to take a GED practice test at no charge.
For a full list, click the Quick Links tab.
Copyright 2012 WTVM. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Local university prepares for dangerous storms, builds shelters
- Ribbon cutting ceremony for new Children's Department at Phenix City Library
- Local 11th graders build playground for students with special needs
- Beer shoplifter pepper-sprays Piggly Wiggly employees
- Sgt. 1st Class Donald Wilson laid to rest