Homeless man caught in the act of breaking into law firm | News
COLUMBUS, GA (WTVM)- A homeless man was arrested Monday night after being caught trying to break into a high profile law firm.
Police were called to Hagler, Jackson and Walters Law Firm around 11:15 pm located at 1623 18th Ave. When they arrived they found 47-year-old Rodney Bishop on the premises.
He was taken into custody and caused about $200 worth of damage to the law office. The attorneys were not there during the burglary, according to reports.
The extent of damage is not listed.
Bishop was charged with attempted burglary and possession of drug related objects.
Copyright 2012 WTVM. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Local university prepares for dangerous storms, builds shelters
- Ribbon cutting ceremony for new Children's Department at Phenix City Library
- Local 11th graders build playground for students with special needs
- Beer shoplifter pepper-sprays Piggly Wiggly employees
- Sgt. 1st Class Donald Wilson laid to rest