Texas Roadhouse salutes military with Texas-size thank you | News
COLUMBUS, GA (WTVM)- Texas Roadhouse restaurant in Columbus invites area military veterans and active duty military to
enjoy a free lunch
in celebration of Veteran's Day on Monday, November 12 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Every Texas Roadhouse location across the country will participate in the free
lunch event to honor the men and women of our armed forces and their service to
our country. Last year, more than 80,000 U.S. military enjoyed free meals
at Texas Roadhouse locations around the country.
including all active, retired or former U.S. military can choose one of 10 entrees,
including a 6-ounce sirloin and two made-from-scratch sides plus a choice of
any Coca-Cola product, sweet tea/ice tea or coffee during lunch. To
participate, you must provide proof of service including military or VA card,
or discharge papers.
Free meals are for military personnel only,
and the offer does not include spouses or other family members.
For more information, call
Copyright 2012 WTVM. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Santa Claus expected to "drop in" at Fort Benning's annual 250-foot airborne tower lighting ceremony
- Events coming Up Next! on Ft. Benning
- 12 years later, thousands of US soldiers spending holidays in Afghanistan
- Feeding an Army for Thanksgiving at Fort Benning
- Political commentator, military historian Lt. Col. Oliver North visits Ft. Benning