Dollar General robbery suspects captured | News
COLUMBUS, GA (WTVM)- Two people wanted in connection to last week's robbery of a Columbus business have been captured.
News Leader 9 has learned police have arrested 19-year-old Darius Foster and 21-year-old Yolanda Lee on charges of armed robbery.
The pair allegedly held up a Dollar General store on Victory Drive in Columbus. The pair allegedly held a clerk at gunpoint and demanded money.
It's still unclear how much money the pair got away with.
Copyright 2012 WTVM. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Ft. Benning celebrates annual 250-foot Airborne Tower Lighting Ceremony
- Events coming Up Next! on Ft. Benning
- 12 years later, thousands of US soldiers spending holidays in Afghanistan
- Feeding an Army for Thanksgiving at Fort Benning
- Political commentator, military historian Lt. Col. Oliver North visits Ft. Benning