Dollar General robbery suspects captured | News
COLUMBUS, GA (WTVM)- Two people wanted in connection to last week's robbery of a Columbus business have been captured.
News Leader 9 has learned police have arrested 19-year-old Darius Foster and 21-year-old Yolanda Lee on charges of armed robbery.
The pair allegedly held up a Dollar General store on Victory Drive in Columbus. The pair allegedly held a clerk at gunpoint and demanded money.
It's still unclear how much money the pair got away with.
Copyright 2012 WTVM. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Local university prepares for dangerous storms, builds shelters
- Ribbon cutting ceremony for new Children's Department at Phenix City Library
- Local 11th graders build playground for students with special needs
- Beer shoplifter pepper-sprays Piggly Wiggly employees
- Sgt. 1st Class Donald Wilson laid to rest