Groundbreaking ceremony held for St. Jude’s newest Dream Home | News
COLUMBUS, GA (WTVM)- A groundbreaking ceremony
was held Monday for the new St. Jude Dream Home, located off River Road in Columbus.
This marks the twelfth
year WTVM has been a part of the event, helping raise $7 million to treat kids
Tickets for a chance to
win the home go on sale January 16, and News Leader 9 will air the special
telethon to give away the home.
Copyright 2012 WTVM. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Local university prepares for dangerous storms, builds shelters
- Ribbon cutting ceremony for new Children's Department at Phenix City Library
- Local 11th graders build playground for students with special needs
- Beer shoplifter pepper-sprays Piggly Wiggly employees
- Sgt. 1st Class Donald Wilson laid to rest