Plateau Drive shooting suspect appears in court, denied bond | News
COLUMBUS, GA (WTVM)- A Columbus man accused in a weekend shooting made his first appearance in court Monday.
Antonio Tucker, 35, was arrested Saturday after police say he shot a man on Plateau Drive late Friday night.
Tucker faces several charges from multiple incidents, including nine counts of aggravated assault, four child cruelty charges and four counts of possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.
He will remain in jail after his appearance in Recorder's Court Tuesday morning, where he was denied bond.
Copyright 2012 WTVM. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Local university prepares for dangerous storms, builds shelters
- Ribbon cutting ceremony for new Children's Department at Phenix City Library
- Local 11th graders build playground for students with special needs
- Beer shoplifter pepper-sprays Piggly Wiggly employees
- Sgt. 1st Class Donald Wilson laid to rest