CPD need help finding debit card thief | News
COLUMBUS, GA (WTVM)- The Columbus Police Department needs your help to find a debit card thief.
On Wednesday, Sept. 26, 2012 a woman realized her bankcard was missing and called her bank to report it.
The bank found that multiple purchases had been made on her card over the internet and at various locations in the city.
The suspect is described as a black female with a very short cut hair, tall with a slender build. She is in her 50s and was wearing dark blue plaid baggy pants, a red sleeveless shirt and flip-flops.
She was with a black man also in his 50s, approximately 5 feet 5 inches tall with short gray hair.
They both got into a Honda or Nissan type car with Florida tags.
Copyright 2012 WTVM. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Living historty event featuring Kelly's Zeroes to take place at the National Infantry Museum
- Fort Benning to observe Memorial Day with wreath laying ceremony
- Rangers to receive awards for role in Afghanistan
- Ft. Benning’s Col. Johnson relinquishes command
- Combat wounded World War II veteran honored at Fort Benning