Friends to remember Columbus woman who died 4 months after car crash | News
COLUMBUS, GA (WTVM)- Brittany Meredith, the young woman who was comatose following a car accident in August, died last Friday on December 21.
Meredith, 20, passed away at 4:15 p.m. at Columbus Hospice, where she was sent Monday Dec. 17. She initially was a patient at the Atlanta Medical Center following her accident.
Meredith was a 2011 graduate of Hardaway High School in Columbus.
We featured Meredith in a special report on October 12, which you can read here.
A funeral for Meredith has been scheduled to take place Saturday, December 29 at 2:00 p.m. at the Revelation Baptist Church off North Star Drive in Columbus.
A fund was established to support her family at Wells Fargo. You can visit any location to donate to this fund. For additional details about how you donate, click here.
Copyright 2012 WTVM. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Local university prepares for dangerous storms, builds shelters
- Ribbon cutting ceremony for new Children's Department at Phenix City Library
- Local 11th graders build playground for students with special needs
- Beer shoplifter pepper-sprays Piggly Wiggly employees
- Sgt. 1st Class Donald Wilson laid to rest