18-year-old arrested after being shot at club on New Year's Eve | News
COLUMBUS, GA (WTVM)- Corey Taylor, 18, was one of seven people shot during two separate shootings at the Majestic Club on Cusseta Road New Year's morning.
Six others were shot inside the club, but one of the victims died from his injuries.
Corey is now searching for a motive and answers. "I don't know what could have caused this. I don't know what. I'm just an innocent bystander who suffered two gunshots to the head and one to the back," Taylor said.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Living historty event featuring Kelly's Zeroes to take place at the National Infantry Museum
- Fort Benning to observe Memorial Day with wreath laying ceremony
- Rangers to receive awards for role in Afghanistan
- Ft. Benning’s Col. Johnson relinquishes command
- Combat wounded World War II veteran honored at Fort Benning