Youth football team supports teammate battling bone cancer | News
COLUMBUS, GA (WTVM)- Players of the River City Youth Football League gathered Thursday to support one of their teammates.
Colton Moore, 9, was diagnosed with Ewing's Sarcoma, a primary bone cancer that mainly affects children.
His teammates honored him with cards, gifts and a banner that they all signed.
Colton and his family are at Egleston in Atlanta, but the league is doing a fundraiser to help with medical costs
If you would like to donate to Colton's fund, donations can be made at any CB&T bank to the "Colton Moore Special Needs" account.
Copyright 2013 WTVM. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Ft. Benning celebrates annual 250-foot Airborne Tower Lighting Ceremony
- Events coming Up Next! on Ft. Benning
- 12 years later, thousands of US soldiers spending holidays in Afghanistan
- Feeding an Army for Thanksgiving at Fort Benning
- Political commentator, military historian Lt. Col. Oliver North visits Ft. Benning