Vacant house catches fire Sunday night | News
COLUMBUS, GA - The Columbus Fire Department was called out to a home on Winston Rd. around 8 p.m. Sunday night.
The fire started in the bedroom and the damage to the home is estimated at $30,000.
No one was inside at the time of the blaze and no other homes were affected.
The cause of the fire is still under investigation.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Living historty event featuring Kelly's Zeroes to take place at the National Infantry Museum
- Fort Benning to observe Memorial Day with wreath laying ceremony
- Rangers to receive awards for role in Afghanistan
- Ft. Benning’s Col. Johnson relinquishes command
- Combat wounded World War II veteran honored at Fort Benning