Vacant house catches fire Sunday night | News
COLUMBUS, GA - The Columbus Fire Department was called out to a home on Winston Rd. around 8 p.m. Sunday night.
The fire started in the bedroom and the damage to the home is estimated at $30,000.
No one was inside at the time of the blaze and no other homes were affected.
The cause of the fire is still under investigation.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Ft. Benning celebrates annual 250-foot Airborne Tower Lighting Ceremony
- Events coming Up Next! on Ft. Benning
- 12 years later, thousands of US soldiers spending holidays in Afghanistan
- Feeding an Army for Thanksgiving at Fort Benning
- Political commentator, military historian Lt. Col. Oliver North visits Ft. Benning