Knology Internet goes down across Columbus | News
COLUMBUS, GA - Many Knology users have had to deal with a lack of Internet Friday afternoon.
Knology is experiencing regional connectivity problems and is actively working to fix the problem. They even took to Twitter to let subscribers know about the problem.
Many WTVM Facebook users mentioned the problems they were having.
Sama D. said, "Downtown... No Internet."
Did you have a problem with your internet connection today? Tell us about it in the comment section.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Local university prepares for dangerous storms, builds shelters
- Ribbon cutting ceremony for new Children's Department at Phenix City Library
- Local 11th graders build playground for students with special needs
- Beer shoplifter pepper-sprays Piggly Wiggly employees
- Sgt. 1st Class Donald Wilson laid to rest