Knology Internet goes down across Columbus | News
COLUMBUS, GA - Many Knology users have had to deal with a lack of Internet Friday afternoon.
Knology is experiencing regional connectivity problems and is actively working to fix the problem. They even took to Twitter to let subscribers know about the problem.
Many WTVM Facebook users mentioned the problems they were having.
Sama D. said, "Downtown... No Internet."
Did you have a problem with your internet connection today? Tell us about it in the comment section.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Military Matters: Making sweet music with Fort Benning’s marching band
- Trees for Troops to give away 800 Christmas trees on Ft. Benning
- Ft. Benning celebrates annual 250-foot Airborne Tower Lighting Ceremony
- Events coming Up Next! on Ft. Benning
- 12 years later, thousands of US soldiers spending holidays in Afghanistan