Friday Feb. 1 is National Wear Red Day | News
National Wear Red Day is Friday February 1.
Join this movement by wearing red and encourage your family, friends, and coworkers to do the same. Heart disease and stroke are the leading killers of women in the USA, and they kill more women than men each year.
The American Heart Association is promoting Go Red for Women on Friday, February 1 to raise awareness of heart disease and stroke in women.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Ft. Benning celebrates annual 250-foot Airborne Tower Lighting Ceremony
- Events coming Up Next! on Ft. Benning
- 12 years later, thousands of US soldiers spending holidays in Afghanistan
- Feeding an Army for Thanksgiving at Fort Benning
- Political commentator, military historian Lt. Col. Oliver North visits Ft. Benning