Friday Feb. 1 is National Wear Red Day | News
National Wear Red Day is Friday February 1.
Join this movement by wearing red and encourage your family, friends, and coworkers to do the same. Heart disease and stroke are the leading killers of women in the USA, and they kill more women than men each year.
The American Heart Association is promoting Go Red for Women on Friday, February 1 to raise awareness of heart disease and stroke in women.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Living historty event featuring Kelly's Zeroes to take place at the National Infantry Museum
- Fort Benning to observe Memorial Day with wreath laying ceremony
- Rangers to receive awards for role in Afghanistan
- Ft. Benning’s Col. Johnson relinquishes command
- Combat wounded World War II veteran honored at Fort Benning