AU Dance Marathon raises over $100,000 for Children’s Miracle Network | News
In its second year supporting Children’s Miracle Network at The Medical Center, the 2013 Auburn University Dance Marathon set its own record for funds raised.
Saturday’s 12-hour event raised $124,739.89 for Children’s Miracle Network at The Medical Center in Columbus, Georgia. Hundreds of dancers had been raising funds over the last year. In 2012, Auburn University Dance Marathon raised nearly $66,000.
“When they announced the totals at the end of the event, we were all just blown away, and I had tears in my eyes, “ said Anna Crossley, Manager, Children’s Miracle Network at The Medical Center. “This was such a well-organized and well-executed event, and it is now one of the biggest fundraisers we have for CMN. The Auburn University community is a blessing to all of our Miracle children.”
This was the fifth year for the Auburn University Dance Marathon; however, it was the second year the event benefited Children’s Miracle Network at The Medical Center.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Ft. Benning celebrates annual 250-foot Airborne Tower Lighting Ceremony
- Events coming Up Next! on Ft. Benning
- 12 years later, thousands of US soldiers spending holidays in Afghanistan
- Feeding an Army for Thanksgiving at Fort Benning
- Political commentator, military historian Lt. Col. Oliver North visits Ft. Benning