CSU celebrates opening of new NPACE center | News
COLUMBUS, GA (WTVM)- Columbus State University is celebrating the opening of a new center on campus.
Thursday the college held an open house for the new Non-Profit and Civic Engagement Center-- or NPACE – at CSU's RiverPark campus in uptown Columbus.
The new NPACE center offers a place for communications students and faculty to work in its new broadcast and media studios.
The dean of the College of the Arts was happy to bring the new center to the community.
Several big name speakers were on hand this morning such as CSU's President Tim Mecson, Columbus Mayor Teresa Tomlinson and Phenix City Mayor Eddie Lowe.
Copyright 2013 WTVM. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Ft. Benning celebrates annual 250-foot Airborne Tower Lighting Ceremony
- Events coming Up Next! on Ft. Benning
- 12 years later, thousands of US soldiers spending holidays in Afghanistan
- Feeding an Army for Thanksgiving at Fort Benning
- Political commentator, military historian Lt. Col. Oliver North visits Ft. Benning