Elderly woman missing in Columbus, possibly suffers from dementia | News
COLUMBUS, GA - Columbus Police are looking for an elderly woman who was last seen driving a dark blue 2006 Kia Spectra Wednesday afternoon.
Jessie Lee Kelly was last seen near her home close to Gazebo Way in Columbus.
Kelly possibly suffers from early stages of dementia.
The Special Victims Division describes her as 76 years-old, 5'1", about 130 lbs.
Her car is a four door with a custom style rear spoiler. Her Georgia tag number is PAP-7540.
Please contact the Columbus Police Department at (706) 653-3449 or (706) 653-3400 if you have any information as to the location of this missing person.
Copyright 2013 WTVM. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Local university prepares for dangerous storms, builds shelters
- Ribbon cutting ceremony for new Children's Department at Phenix City Library
- Local 11th graders build playground for students with special needs
- Beer shoplifter pepper-sprays Piggly Wiggly employees
- Sgt. 1st Class Donald Wilson laid to rest