Columbus woman accused of attacking 2 with machete | News
COLUMBUS, GA (WTVM)- A woman accused of attacking two people with a machete at a north Columbus home pleaded not guilty to a judge Monday.
Witnesses say 25-year-old Theresa Cohen swung the large blade at two other women, injuring one outside a house on Whisper Drive.
Police searched the neighborhood, looking through a nearby creek and sewers, but they could not find the weapon.
Cohen is charged with two counts of aggravated assault. Her bond is set at $20,000.
Copyright 2013 WTVM. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Ft. Benning celebrates annual 250-foot Airborne Tower Lighting Ceremony
- Events coming Up Next! on Ft. Benning
- 12 years later, thousands of US soldiers spending holidays in Afghanistan
- Feeding an Army for Thanksgiving at Fort Benning
- Political commentator, military historian Lt. Col. Oliver North visits Ft. Benning