Columbus police need your help identifying 3 jewelry store thieves | News
COLUMBUS, GA (WTVM)- The Columbus Police Department needs your assistance identifying three men who stole from a local jewelry store.
Suspect #1 is a black male in his late 30s with low cut hair, is 5 feet 10 inches tall, and was wearing a black suit.
Suspect #2 is a black male in his 60s, is 6 feet tall and weighs approximately 280 pounds. He was wearing a black suit with a white cap and carried a cane.
Suspect #3 is a black male in his late 20s, is between 6 to 6 feet 2 inches tall and weighs between 300 to 325 pounds. He was wearing a white suite and a white cap.
The theft occurred on January 30, 2013 at about 12 p.m. The first two suspects distracted the employees while the third suspect removed the jewelry from the jewelry counter.
The items stolen were three gold watches and three gold bracelets of high value and made of 14 karat gold.
If you have information about the identities of these three suspects, please contact Detective Thomas Shelton at (706) 225-4332 or the Burglary & Theft Unit of the Columbus Police Department at (706) 225-4345.
Copyright 2013 WTVM. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Santa Claus expected to "drop in" at Fort Benning's annual 250-foot airborne tower lighting ceremony
- Events coming Up Next! on Ft. Benning
- 12 years later, thousands of US soldiers spending holidays in Afghanistan
- Feeding an Army for Thanksgiving at Fort Benning
- Political commentator, military historian Lt. Col. Oliver North visits Ft. Benning