St. Francis unveils new Heart Hospital | News
COLUMBUS, GA (WTVM)- Tuesday, St. Francis Hospital hosted a ribbon cutting ceremony and a tour of their facility after completing construction to the building, which began in 2010.
The project adds two stories and 96,000 square feet to the hospital unit, along with other amenities.
Seven different clinics will be combined and housed at this location or the St. Francis campus by October.
Inside this new center is the Patrick Heart Institute which provides high quality cardiac care, including the area's only open heart surgery program.
The facility will open for patients on May 28.
Copyright 2013 WTVM. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Military Matters: Making sweet music with Fort Benning’s marching band
- Trees for Troops to give away 800 Christmas trees on Ft. Benning
- Ft. Benning celebrates annual 250-foot Airborne Tower Lighting Ceremony
- Events coming Up Next! on Ft. Benning
- 12 years later, thousands of US soldiers spending holidays in Afghanistan